Best Machu Picchu Day Trip From Cusco
Visit Machu Picchu in 1 day, leaving from Cusco if possible. With this program you will live an incredible experience of traveling by train to Machu Picchu, comfortably and safely.
We include everything you need to know Machu Picchu (Transfers to and from your hotel, train ticket, bus ticket, Ticket to Machu Picchu, professional tourism guide and permanent assistance complying with all biosafety protocols).
We have perfect plans for you. Private tour to Machu Picchu just for you and the tour to Machu Picchu in small groups. We are a legal agency, trust your trip to Machu Picchu in experts. You can see and read comments from our tourists.
We are flexible to make changes, reprogramming, prior coordination.
Start your incredible experience. In the morning we will be at your hotel with a transport, we will take you for 25 minutes to the Poroy train station, it is here where you will take the train that will take you to the town of Machu Picchu.
Travel by train through the Andes, with implacable landscapes, where you will be dazzled by so much natural beauty, the train will go next to the Vilcanota river, which will accompany you during the train journey.
It is 3 hours 40 minutes of a wonderful train trip, until you reach the Town of Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes). In this town we will be waiting for you to take you to the bus station.
You will get on the bus that will take you from Aguas Calientes, along a winding road for 25 minutes until you reach the entrance door to Machu Picchu, here we will also be waiting for you.
You will enter Machu Picchu, together with our tour guide, respecting all biosecurity measures that are the mandatory use of the mask inside and outside of Machu Picchu.
You will walk through Machu Picchu and you will live the same experience that the ancient Incas had, of contemplating between the mountains and the clouds a great and incredible architecture, so magical and mystical.
You will go up to the famous viewpoint of the Guardian’s house, from where you can see Machu Picchu in all its splendor. Together with our tour guide you will get to know Machu Picchu inside, walking through each site.
You will be accompanied by our guide, for 2 hours 30 minutes, which will allow you to know in detail the Wonder of Machu Picchu, you will visit the agricultural, urban area, quarries, temple of the 3 windows, temple of the priest, intihuatana, sacred rock, temple of the condor, temple of the sun and many more places within Machu Picchu.
You will have time so that you can take the photos of the memory in each place and thus never forget this wonderful and magical place.
You will leave Machu Picchu, together with our tour guide and it is time to get back on the bus that will bring you back to Aguas Calientes, it is a 25 minute journey and will leave you in the same place where you got on.
Walk through the streets of the Town of Machu Picchu, a very small town. There you will find a great variety of restaurants with Peruvian and international food.
At the scheduled time you will have to go to the train station and board, you will go on the same route as the train, it is time to rest inside the train, with an incredible view of nature that will accompany you, until you reach Poroy station .
We will wait for you at the Poroy station, to take you in a transport for 25 minutes, to the City of Cusco, where we will drop you off at your hotel.
End of the tour to Machu Picchu 1 day.
- One day before the tour to Machu Picchu we will inform you everything about the program, protocols and we will solve all the doubts you have.
- We comply with all Biosafety protocols, so that your trip is safe.
- Transfer from your hotel to the train station (In PRIVATE).
- Tourist train ticket, from Poroy station – Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes).
- Bus ticket from the Town of Machu Picchu to the Wonder of Machu Picchu (Up and Down).
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Official tourism guide, inside Machu Picchu. The guide service will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Our guided service in Machu Picchu is in PRIVATE. A guide just for you, so that you have an incredible experience inside Machu Picchu.
- The guided service in Machu Picchu is a single language (Spanish or English).
- Tourist train back (Machu Picchu Pueblo – Poroy Station).
- Transfer from Poroy station to your hotel in Cusco (In PRIVATE).
- Permanent assistance throughout your trip.
- Air tickets, local or international.
- Hotel or accommodation nights.
- Food (If you want the lunch option, please write to us).
- Extras not detailed within the tour to Machu Picchu.
- Original identity document (DNI, ID or Passport) with which you made your reservation and very important must be current.
- COVID-19 vacation card (virtual or physical).
- Double mask.
- Face shield.
- A small spray of alcohol or alcohol gel.
- Small backpack.
- About clothing, I recommend you bring:
- Cap or hat.
- Sun blocking cream.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Polo, shirt, blouse, preferably long sleeves.
- Jacket, jacket, jacket, raincoat.
- Comfortable pants, such as jeans, leggings or a sweatshirt.
- Sneakers, tennis for sports or trekking, for your best comfort.
- Rain coat or rain poncho (For the rainy season December – March).
- External batteries.
- Bring cash Soles.
We have special rates for the whole year 2022. For the tour to Machu Picchu in PRIVATE.
We guarantee the best value for money.
Our rates are per person, for the Machu Picchu 2022 tour in private:
General Adult Rate
Andean Community Adult Rate (CAN) *
* Countries (Bolivia, Colombia and Ecuador)
Rate per Peruvian Adult
We have PROMOTIONAL RATES for groups.
TRAVEL SAFE! complying with all the protocols to know Machu Picchu.
We also have more discounts for your trip to Machu Picchu full day:
- Students, minors.
- If you are a group of travelers, we have cheap rates to Machu Picchu.
Ask about our cheap rates for the tour to Machu Picchu 1 day, in small groups. Always at the best price!
Please you can write to us here, to know our special and cheap rates for Machu Picchu.
You can also write us directly to the email: email@example.com, or write to us at WhatsApp: +51 993 903 870, communication by this means is immediate.
We are a travel and tourism agency, tour operator, located in the City of Cusco – Peru. We have all the permits that the Peruvian state requires in order to operate as a tour operator.
You can know more about us here about us.
Yes, Machu Picchu opened its doors for tourism. It was last November 2, 2020, from that date travelers can know one of the new 7 Wonders of the World Machu Picchu.
Machu Picchu is a safe destination, it received the seal of “Safe Travel” by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC). This world-class seal affirms that a destination complies with the health protocols, designed by the OMS (World Health Organization).
Machu Picchu, complies with all biosafety protocols, so that your trip is safe.
Indeed, Incredible Travel complies with all protocols, so that your trip to Machu Picchu is safe, we have a Surveillance Plan, which is complied with by all our collaborators and also that our suppliers also have and comply with them.
With the firm commitment that your safety is the most essential.
Like Machu Picchu, the city of Cusco, also received the seal of “Safe Travel”, which guarantees that your trip to Cusco is biosecure.
We depart from your hotel, which must be located in the City of Cusco. We recommend that your hotel is preferably located near the Plaza Mayor of Cusco (Plaza de Armas).
It is a suggestion so that you can know a little more about this beautiful city, everything will be at your fingertips.
We are going through a different time for tourism. The hotel becomes a primary place for your trip to Cusco or anywhere.
The Peruvian state obliges all those companies that wish to carry out an economic activity, that they have and comply with a “surveillance and control plan“.
Therefore, I recommend that before hiring a hotel, ask if they comply with their biosecurity protocols, only so you can be calm or calm for your stay in Cusco.
We help you book a safe hotel for your trip to Cusco – Machu Picchu. Please just write us in the reservation form or also to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also write us directly to WhatsApp: +51 993 903 870
To guarantee your tour to Machu Picchu, we request a prepayment which must be paid before your trip.
The rest of the balance is paid when you arrive in the City of Cusco.
Here is a link with the payment methods we have.
All rates shown on our website are in US dollars.
When making your reservation to Machu Picchu with us “Incredible Travel“, we have implemented within our policies that reservations are flexible, such as to: change the date, or cancel your trip in case it is not possible for you to travel for the reserved date .
We recommend that you make your reservation 30 days before, so that you can secure your space and secure the economic rate to Machu Picchu.
Committed to your safety, this one-day tour to Machu Picchu 2020 – 2021, departing and returning from your hotel in the City of Cusco. It is a PRIVATE tour to Machu Picchu, where the transfers indicated in the program are Private just for you.
The walk through Machu Picchu will be accompanied by our tour guide, who will also only be for you.
This 1 day tour to Machu Picchu for this year and 2022, was designed so that you have less contact with more tourists and you can thus enjoy your trip to Machu Picchu much more.
- We are committed to your safety.
We have unbeatable rates, for the Private tour to Machu Picchu 1 day, we have cheap rates to Machu Picchu, if you fit some of these characteristics:
Are you Peruvian? Are you of Colombian, Ecuadorian or Bolivian nationality? Are you traveling with a group of people? Are you traveling with minors? Are you traveling with students or teenagers? Are you traveling as a family?
Write to us and we will send you a special quote to make your dream of visiting Machu Picchu come true.
We include all the tickets that are necessary so that your trip to Machu Picchu is incredible and you do not have to worry about anything.
- Round trip tourist train ticket, a train ticket that will be from the Poroy Station – Machu Picchu Town Station (Aguas Calientes) – Poroy Station.
- Bus ticket to Machu Picchu, for the route Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes) – Sanctuary of Machu Picchu – Machu Picchu Pueblo. They would be tickets up and down to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu, which allows you to know Machu Picchu.
These tickets will preferably be provided digitally, they will be sent to your cell phone. You can show these tickets from your cell phone at each point they request.
As was the previous protocol, here also to get on the bus to Machu Picchu, you will have to comply with the following protocol. Here you can see an infographic.
Here you can see a video of how the protocol will be to get on the bus to Machu Picchu:
Don’t forget to bring an affidavit of health, you can download here.
Machu Picchu being a world heritage site, a protocol was developed which you must comply with, for your visit to Machu Picchu, these are:
Here you can see a video of the protocol to enter Machu Picchu:
They will also ask you to submit a health affidavit that must be completed and signed, you can download the statement here.
As part of the new guidelines, transportation companies and government entities need to know that you are in good health, that you are not present or that you have had symptoms of COVID-19, this to assure all travelers that they will be around you .
If you do not have any symptoms or have had COVID-19, do not worry, fill out the declarations and in this way we are all more protected.
Here I leave you again the formats of the sworn statements:
- Peru rail train company.
- Inca Rail train company.
- Bus to Machu Picchu (Consettur).
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
These sworn statements about your health, you can take them on your cell phone and show them at each point they request.
Here you can see a tutorial to fill out and sign forms from your cell phone:
To visit Machu Picchu, protocols were implemented for the visit and 04 visit routes were established, which are:
- Alto Corto Circuit (1): Involves the ascent to the lower or upper platform (general explanation area) of the so-called House of the Guardian to continue along the Main Gate, the Granitic Chaos sector (Quarries), the Viewpoint of the Temple of the Sun, the Plaza de los Temples, the Espejos de Agua complex and the exit from Plaza del Pisonae.
- Alto Largo Circuit (2): Involves the ascent to the lower or upper platform (general explanation area) of the so-called House of the Guardian to continue along the Main Gate, the Granitic Chaos sector (Quarries), the Viewpoint of the Temple of the Sun, the Plaza of the Temples, the Intiwatana Pyramid, Llamakancha, Sacred Rock, Eastern Qolqas, Temple of the Condor and exit through the lower terrace.
- Low Short Circuit (3): It involves entering through the Qolqas sector, terraces adjacent to the Dry Moat (general explanation area), Casa del Inka, Espejos de Agua complex and exit through the Plaza del Pisonae.
- Low Long Circuit (4): It involves entering through the Qolqas sector, terraces adjacent to the Dry Moat (general explanation area), Casa del Inka, Llamakancha, Sacred Rock, Eastern Qolqas, Temple of the Condor and exit through the lower terrace.
Of these 4 circuits to visit Machu Picchu, within our program Best Machu Picchu day trip from Cusco 2020 – 2021, it is through the Alto Largo circuit (2), where you will have the opportunity to know all the main parts of Machu Picchu.
With this route to Machu Picchu, you will be amazed by the greatness that the Incas left behind.
By the year 2022, the tour Machu Picchu day trip from Cusco, complying with the protocols established by the Wonder of Machu Picchu, free time is not contemplated, because you enter Machu Picchu with a tourist guide and you will have to leave with the same tour guide from Machu Picchu.
Your visit to Machu Picchu will always be accompanied and assisted by our official tourism guide.
According to the protocols indicated for entering Machu Picchu, the entry of food is not allowed, you can only enter with a drink.
You will have two options where you can have lunch in Machu Picchu, these are:
- The first option will be the restaurant “Tinkuy“, which is a few steps from the entrance door to Machu Picchu, it is a restaurant that offers buffet lunch, this restaurant belongs to a chain of luxury hotels.
- The second option is to have lunch in the same town of Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes), the town is very small, where there are many restaurants of all quality, variety and prices.
Rest assured that restaurants comply with cleaning protocols for your safety.
- Identity Document, Identity Card or Passport (Document with which you made your reservation).
- Mask – chinstrap, it can be a surgical mask or a cloth mask.
- Mask or face shield.
- Alcohol gel or a small alcohol spray.
- Hat or cap.
- Polo, shirt, preferably long sleeves.
- Jacket, waterproof jacket.
- Light pants or jeans.
- Footwear, sneakers, tennis, which are very comfortable and safe for walking.
- A small backpack or backpack, where you can carry water.
- Extra battery, camera.
- Extra money, preferably in soles or carry your credit or debit card, to avoid contact with payments.
Please if you have more questions, do not hesitate to write to us here.
Request your quote for the Machu Picchu 2022 tour:
To find out more about our special rates or to book, please complete this form:
Make the most of your time, exploring more incredible places. Here are some options for tours in Peru.
Tour Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu
2 Days / 1 Nights
Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu 1 Day