We also explain the policy on the data we collect when you visit the Platform.
The company responsible for personal data is Incredible Travel is a travel and tourism agency, tour operator owned by Incredible Travel SRL, registered with the Unique Taxpayer Registration Number (RUC) N °: 2060079423, also registered with the Regional Directorate of Tourism Cusco: with registration Updated number 097 – 2017 – GR CUSCO / DIRCETUR-DT, with Operation License series N °: 005664 Code: 004864 – 2015, we are located in Parque España C – 25, Urbanización Ucchullo Grande – de la Ciudad del Cusco. Email address: email@example.com , Contact phone: +51 993 903 870.
- Legal basis to process the data:
The collection and treatment of your personal data is mainly based on the contractual and / or pre-contractual relationship you have with us.
- Personal information we collect:
To reserve a tourist package that we offer, we will ask you for information such as name, nationality and ID or passport.
When you visit or use our Services, we record data such as the frequency of use, the dates and times when you access Incredible Travel services, when you view or click on specific content, your preferences or tourist interests. We use login records, when you read our emails, and Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to identify you and record your use with Incredible Travel.
We receive information through other platforms such as if you register through Facebook or similar technologies. This could include personal text or images available on the external page.
Likewise, we inform you that you have a telephone number to communicate directly with us.
The collection and treatment of your personal data is legitimized by the contractual and / or pre-contractual relationship it has with this company. In this sense, we will keep your personal data for as long as the service provision relationship is maintained and that which is legally established.
Incredible Travel, as Data Controller, will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- The development, fulfillment and execution of the contract for the provision of mediation services in the hiring of our suppliers of the trips involved, as well as to attend and resolve any request, claim or query subsequent to said hiring.
- Contact the User through email regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, including security updates of the Platform, whenever it is necessary or reasonable for your execution.
- Contact the User through email, by phone call or WhatsApp, to manage the contracted tourist services or attend to the requests or requests made by the User through the customer service channels available in Incredible Travel, for example if later You are having trouble finalizing your purchase, we will call you or write you an email to contact you personally and help you book your sightseeing trip.
- We also use your information to generate aggregate data that does not identify you. For example, generating statistics about our users, the number of impressions or clicks on a specific tourist offer or the demographic distribution of visitors
As part of the Incredible Travel service, it may entail the use of personal data to make personalized advertising available to you, related to our products and services through emails or other electronic means of its own or of third-party collaborators.
In order to improve the care we provide, we inform you that personal data related to your purchases, interests and preferences may be used by Incredible Travel for the purposes of analysis, generation of use profiles, marketing studies, quality and improvement surveys. of interaction with our customers.
If you do not want to receive certain communications by email, simply access the “My Subscriptions” section located in the “Private Area” section and uncheck the items you wish to unsubscribe.
Likewise, you can unsubscribe through following the instructions that we provide in each communication.
- Data retention period:
We will keep your personal data for as long as the service provision relationship is maintained and that which is legally established.
- Recipients of the data:
- Business assignments: In connection with any reorganization, restructuring, merger or sale, or other transfer of assets, we will transfer information, including personal information, as long as the receiving party agrees to treat your personal information in a manner consistent with our Policy Of privacy.
- Service providers: to provide services on our behalf or to help us with the services we provide to you. For example, to our suppliers of the trips involved, so that they can provide you with the products and / or provide you with the services that you have contracted, that is, to the train company, entities that provide revenue tickets, to the reserved hotel, to the vehicle rental company that you have hired through our website, tour guide, etc.
The data required of the User will be necessary for the functions required by the Incredible Travel Website and the tourist services contracted here, without these being available to any third party not announced on the Web, unless expressly authorized by the User.
- Data protection rights:
As Data Controllers we are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and guaranteeing the exercise of your rights. At any time you can exercise the following rights:
- a) Right of Access. You have the right to confirm that we are treating your personal data and, if so, to obtain a copy of such data and complete information about the treatment.
- b) Right to rectification. You have the right to correct errors, modify inaccurate or incomplete data and guarantee the accuracy of the information being processed.
- c) Right of withdrawal. You have the right to request the deletion of your data without undue delay, in case the treatment is unlawful or the purpose that motivated its treatment or collection had disappeared.
- d) Right to limitation of treatment. You have the right to request the suspension of the treatment in case it is unlawful or the accuracy of the data has been contested.
- e) Right of opposition. You have the right to object to the processing of your data when it is aimed at direct marketing or when the processing must cease for reasons related to your personal situation, unless a legitimate interest is proven or is necessary for the exercise or defense of claims.
- f) Right not to be subject to individualized decisions. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or affects you, unless it is necessary for the execution of a contract, is permitted by law or you have given your explicit consent.
Due to the nature of our services and the purpose of collecting and processing your personal data, the right to portability is not applicable.
- Cookie information: